Ventura Medical Technologies
Why Pectus UP?
Pectus Up and Taulinoplastia form a technological revolution within the world of chest surgery for the treatment of Pectus Excavatum, due to their minimal invasiveness and a notable reduction in the convalescence period required for the patient.
Advantages with respect to other techniques:
• Minimally invasive
• External device in the subcutaneous tissue
• Minimal blood loss
• Much shorter recovery period
• There is no risk of affecting internal organs
• Shorter surgical intervention
• Small incisions
• Does not require intensive treatment
• Does not require post-operational tubes